Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ku fikir ku telah temui, temui ia yang telah lama ku cari.
Namun apa kan daya, tuhan menguji takkan berhenti.
Kau harus pergi ketika kita hampir mencipta bahagia.
Walau kecewa kini, tiada daya diri ini melawan takdirnya.


Faisal, i know now you have your own responsibilities.
I've understood.
Since then I've always hoped this does not have to change the close friendship we have already had.
But if I should have to let you go for your better, I will.
Just to see you happy with your loved ones, i would.


As I write this post, memories are flashing in my mind.
It makes me smile to think how we got to know each other by chance.
How we've always teased each other in movies and how you would hold me tight when i'm cold.
How you tell me I have nice eyes, and how I will tell you have this sweet, sweet smile.
But now, its heart-aching for me to think why God had us met, when its only for a moment of time.
Typing this post is hard enough.
But I think this is the way for me to let it out to you.
If this makes you happy, then I shall obey.


Faisal, my friend.
I hope you're doing fine right now.
I hope the anguish in you all this time you've been telling me, has already been cured eversince she stepped back into your life.
I wish you are happy with your loved ones.
Thank you for being a great friend, role model and a brother to me.
Thank you friend.

opened to you this mind 4:18 PM

Myself & I



Nurul Huda. :)
ZeroOneZeroNine.
Staying east.
Single but unavailable.
I am LOUD if you really know me.
I have my family, best friends and my job to keep me all happy. :)


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


And this is my blog.
So read on Goners.

  • Email
  • Tagged
  • Those Days


    Tagboard