Thursday, May 7, 2009

There's gonna be a few points I would like to blog about today.


Yesterday when I was outside, I met people that I don't feel like seeing them at the point that I see them.
Ok basically I've asked Farhan to accompany me to Bugis yesterday.
So here it goes.
First case.


At Bugis, we met my ex-boyfie and his friends.
It was so unexpected.
Its like I was shopping and suddenly they are like right infront of me and Farhan.
Wan looked so different now.(my ex)
And btw, Epul kau tkya nak wat muke gitu ok?
Aku tkde hutang dgn kau. :)



Then me and Farhan went to karaoke.
2nd case.


I saw ASRUL FAHMI!!!!
Okay you may not know who he is.
So let me tell you.
When I was primary four, he was in secondary three.
And we were so called childhood friends back then.
But somehow we lost contact as my dad had to 'shift' away.
So which explains.
But then everytime I met him outside, we both kinda have this look like we wanna talk to each other at that point of time, smiling and all.. But there's alwayyyysssss something bothering. Like his gf or something.
I know this may not sound possible, but Asrul, if you're somehow reading this, we must catch up ok? :D


3rd case.
When we were on our way home, I saw Fahrin and his Gf.
I was suprised but happy that they have been together for 6 years now, i think.
Hahahaa.
I'm happy for you guys!


Well enough about yesterday stories.



Now for special Messages and Shoutouts...


To Alin, CONGRATULATIONS!!
After tries and tries, you finally passed your TP for you bike license!!
I'm sooo happy for you!!
Nnt aku belanje ice-cream lime posen k?
Hehe...


To Sarah..
Happy 22nd Birthday babe!!
Dah besar seh!!
Hehehee..
Anyways, I haven't confirm go your pit or not k?
Its yet to be confirmed. :)


Neo..


Kucuba untuk jadi yang terbaik.
Namun ada Dia yang lebih kau cinta.
Yang lebih kau cinta. :'(

opened to you this mind 6:54 PM

Myself & I



Nurul Huda. :)
ZeroOneZeroNine.
Staying east.
Single but unavailable.
I am LOUD if you really know me.
I have my family, best friends and my job to keep me all happy. :)


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


And this is my blog.
So read on Goners.

  • Email
  • Tagged
  • Those Days


    Tagboard